Harry Styles spotted playing golf before Edinburgh Murrayfield show - how does the singer relax before shows?
Harry Styles was spotted playing golf in St. Andrews ahead of his two night stint at Edinburgh’s Murrayfield stadium.
People in this article
and live on Freeview channel 276
Harry Styles has been spotted enjoying some downtime in St Andrews ahead of his two show run at Edinburgh Murrayfield stadium. The singer was seen playing a round of golf to a British Open sized gallery of onlookers.
The St. Andrews golf course is iconic in the sporting world with a number of the world’s biggest stars like Bill Murray and Kelly Slater seen at the location set in the heart of St Andrews town. The relaxing seaside town is a must visit for those looking to unwind with a round of golf by the sea.
The ‘As It Was’ singer made his way round the 18-hole course with an entourage of unidentified people. While this may not have been the most relaxing round of golf ahead of his shows due to the masses of fans that showed up, Styles has been seen enjoying the local areas of places he performs in.
The former One Direction star spoke about how meditation changed his life when it came to his sleep routine. He even lent his voice to the app ‘Calm’ for a new medication sleep story that launched in 2021.
When discussing the collaboration, he said: “Sleep and meditation are a huge part of my routine, whether I’m at home, in the studio, or out on the road. Rest and recovery is as important as doing the work. Finding a balance has been endlessly beneficial to both my physical and mental health. It’s changed my life. I’m so happy to be collaborating with Calm at a time when the world needs all the healing it can get. Treat people with kindness.”
Of course, Harry Styles fans will know all too well that Styles is a big advocate for using working out as a way of looking after himself. Fans became obsessed with his personal trainer Brad Gould, and the trainer even joined the singer on tour. The pair were seen working out in Australia, and Gould joined Styles on the tour’s leg across Asia.
Gould was most recently seen with Styles in Germany. However, is it unclear whether Gould has joined the singer for the UK part of his tour.
Additionally, Styles reportedly aims to get “10 hours of sleep a night, IV injections pumping him with nutrients and vitamins, a strict acid-reflux-conscious diet, the GERD/Silent Reflux diet that cuts out coffee, alcohol, and certain foods that affect the throat.”
When the start gets free time, its been reported that he likes to unwind by watching movies with his friends and try his hand at cooking, especially soup.
Harry Styles Love On Tour 2023 dates
The singer’s tour Love On Tour first started in 2021, and was set to finish up in 2022 until he announced an additional 19 shows. Harry Styles kicked off the latest leg for Love On Tour in Denmark on May 14.
Here is where Harry Styles is playing next:
- May 26 – Edinburgh, UK – BT Murrayfield Stadium
- May 27 – Edinburgh, UK – BT Murrayfield Stadium
- June 1 – Paris, France – Stade De France
- June 5 – Amsterdam, Netherlands –Johan Cruijff Arena
- June 10 – Slane, Ireland – Slane Castle
- June 13 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium
- June 14 – London, UK – Wembley Stadium
- June 20 – Cardiff, UK – Principality Stadium
- June 21 – Cardiff, UK – Principality Stadium
- June 24 – Werchter, Belgium – Festivalpark
- June 27– Dusseldorf, Germany – Merkur Spiel Arena
- July 2 – Warsaw, Poland – PGE Narodowy
- July 5 – Frankfurt, Germany – Deutsche Bank Park
- July 8 – Austria, Vienna - Ernst-Happel-Stadion
- July 12 – Barcelona, Spain - Estadi Olimpic Lluis Company
- July 14 – Madrid, Spain – Nuevo Espacio Mad Cool
- July 18 – Lisbon, Portugal – Passeio Maritimo Alges
- July 22 – Reggio, Italy – RCF Arena