After three years away, Pink is set to make her return to touring in the UK after announcing six new tour dates across the country for 2023.
This is everything you need to know about the singer’s UK leg of her Summer Carnival 2023 tour - and how you can get your hands on tickets.
Where is she touring?
Pink, whose real name is Alecia Beth Moore, has announced six performances as part of her Summer Carnival 2023 tour in the UK across four venues.
The UK dates and venues are:
- Bolton, University of Bolton Stadium, 7 and 8 June 2023
- Sunderland, Stadium of Light, 10 and 11 June 2023
- Birmingham, Villa Park, 13 June 2023
- London, Hyde Park, 24 June 2023
Speaking about her return to the UK, Pink said: “It’s been a long three years and I’ve missed live music so, so much… So it’s finally time! I am so excited to get back to the UK and Europe to sing, cry, sweat and make new memories with my friends. It’s going to be magical!”
On Instagram, she added: “UK and Europe, I’m coming for ya! Can’t wait to see your beautiful faces next summer!”
Special guests for her UK shows are also set to be announced shortly.
Her other European shows include:
- Landgraaf, Netherlands, Pinkpop Festival, 16 June 2023
- Werchter, Belgium, Werchter Boutique, 17 June 2023
- Paris, France, Paris La Defense Arena, 20 and 21 June 2023
- Berlin, Germany, Olympic Stadium, 28 June 2023
- Vienna, Austria, Ernst Happel Stadium, 1 July 2023
- Munich, Germany, Olympic Stadium, 5 July 2023
- Koln, Germany, Rhein Energy Stadium, 8 July 2023
- Hannover, Germany, HDI Arena, 12 July 2023
- Warsaw, Polan, PGE Narodowy, 16 July 2023
Can I get tickets?
General sale tickets for Pink are now live for the general public, with fan, venue and Ticketmaster presale all now closed.
Fans can get their tickets via Ticketmaster. You’ll be entered into a virutal queue before you can buy your tickets - and you should be aware that tickets are selling out fast.
Are there any restrictions for who can buy tickets?
There are a few restrictions that you should be aware of before buying tickets, including:
- Under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult 18 years or older
- No under 14’s on the pitch
- No under 2’s permitted in the stadium