Strictly Come Dancing has revealed what songs and dances each contestant has selected for week two of the BBC talent show.
The dancing show returned for series 19 on Saturday (25 September) with 15 new celebrities gracing the dance floor for the first time.
Week two will see the pairings dance along to songs by Amy Winehouse, Olivia Rodrigo and Calvin Harris.
Here is the full list of songs and dances for week two:
- AJ and Kai are dancing the Foxtrot to Tears Dry On Their Own by Amy Winehouse
- Judi and Graziano are dancing the Samba to Get Busy by Sean Paul
- Katie and Gorka are dancing the Jive to Good 4 U by Olivia Rodrigo
- Nina and Neil are dancing the Tango to Would I Lie To You? by Eurythmics
- Rose and Giovanni are dancing the Salsa to Cuba by The Gibson Brothers
- Sara and Aljaz are dancing the Foxtrot to Dream A Little Dream Of Me by Cass Elliot
- Tilly and Kikita are dancing the Charleston to Yes Sir! That’s My Baby by Firehouse Five Plus Two
- Adam and Katya are dancing the Quickstep to Are You Gonna Be My Girl by Jet
- Dan and Nadiya are dancing the Paso Doble to Giant by Calvin Harris
- Greg and Karen are dancing a Couple’s Choice routine to If You Could Read My Mind by Ultra Naté
- John and Johannes are dancing the Cha Cha to Starstruck by Years & Years
- Rhys and Nancy are dancing the Cha Cha to Reach Out I’ll Be There by Human Nature
- Robert and Dianne are dancing the Tango to La Cumparsita by Machiko Ozawa
- Ugo and Oti are dancing the Quickstep to Bring Me Sunshine by The Jive Aces
Tom Fletcher and his partner Amy Dowden won’t be dancing in week one after contracting Covid-19 at the end of week one.
When is Strictly Come Dancing on TV?
Week two of Strictly Come Dancing will air on BBC One on Saturday 2 October at 6:45pm.