Dominic Cummings is to reveal more serious and shocking claims against the Prime Minister at a select committee hearing in May in a fresh attack.
The news comes amid the fallout with Cummings and Johnson over claims the ex-aide leaked information about the second national lockdown which bounced the government into announcing the new measures – which Cummings has denied in an explosive blog post.
Cummings is now reportedly compiling evidence - private material known as 'kompromat' - which allegedly proves Boris Johnson is personally behind thousands of people dying during the pandemic.
Cummings will give evidence on May 26 to the joint investigation of the health and science select committees into the government’s handling of the Covid pandemic.
On Saturday night (April 24) Cummings said the government was too slow to react to shutting its borders and criticised senior ministers for not introducing travel bans for nine months.
“Dominic has copies of everything and knows where all the bodies are buried,” said an ally of Cummings to The Sunday Times.
“He was pushing the prime minister hard to lock down sooner in the autumn and he has lots of evidence that shows that his decision to delay led to devastating consequences.”
The Cummings and Johnson fallout comes as the former top aide denied being the “chatty rat” responsible for a leak regarding lockdown plans in October 2020.
He also refuted he was the man who leaked the prime minister’s texts with the billionaire Brexiteer Sir James Dyson.
In an explosive 1,000 blog post - written on Friday - he instead pointed the finger at Henry Newman, a special adviser and close friend of Carrie Symonds, the PM’s fiancee.
Other allegations he’s levelled against the prime minister include that Boris Johnson asked for Tory donors to pay towards his Downing Street flat refurbishment - which Cumming’s has described as “unethical, foolish, possibly illegal”.
‘The PM has worked in UK’s best interests’
Earlier today (April 25), International Trade Secretary Liz Truss said she had been assured the rules for ministers had been fully complied with and that the details would be declared publicly.
She said Boris Johnson did pay for the refurbishment of his official Downing Street flat out of his own pocket but was unable to say where he got the money.
She also dismissed charges by Mr Cummings that the whole episode showed that Mr Johnson lacked “competence and integrity”.
“This is tittle tattle that is being promoted and I don’t think it really addresses the key issues that people in Britain care about,” Truss said.
“The Prime Minister, who I work very closely with, has consistently through this crisis acted in the best interests of the country.
“These noises off are simply not helpful, they are not contributing to a positive future and they don’t reflect what is actually going on in Downing Street.”
But Labour has called on the Electoral Commission to mount a full investigation after Mr Johnson’s former top adviser Dominic Cummings claimed he tried to get Tory donors secretly to fund the work to his flat.
Deputy leader Angela Rayner said there was a “real stench” around the Government and called on Mr Johnson to go to Parliament on Monday to explain what happened.