Chennai Super Kings face current champions Mumbai Indians as the Indian Premier League returns from its enforced hiatus.
Offers were made from English Counties to host the remaining fixtures but the competition will get back underway on home soil.
Here’s everything you need to know ahead of the IPL returning including how to watch in on UK television:
How to watch the IPL on UK television?
Sky Sports will be showing several Indian Premier League matches this season including CSK v Mumbai Indians which will be shown via the red button on Sky Sports Cricket at 3PM (BST).
The match will be replayed on Sky Sprts Cricket at 12:30am (BST) on Monday, September 20.
Why was the IPL suspended?
The Indian Premier League was suspended in May after an increase in Covid-19 cases among players.
An emergency meeting took place where the IPL unanimously decided to postpone the season.
Who is leading the IPL standings?
The Delhi Capitals sit top of the IPL Standings with eight games played, six won and two lost.
Chennai Super Kings have the chance to go top this weekend, as do Royal Challengers Bangalore with both those sides just two points behind the leaders with games in hand.
Who is playing in the IPL this week?
Cricket fans are in for a treat with an IPL fixture scheduled for everyday this week.
The fixtures are:
- CHENNAI SUPER KINGS v MUMBAI INDIANS, Sunday September 19
- KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS v ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE, Monday September 20
- PUNJAB KINGS v RAJASTHAN ROYALS, Tuesday September 21
- DELHI CAPITALS v SUNRISERS HYDERABAD, Wednesday September 22
- MUMBAI INDIANS v KOLKATA KNIGHT RIDERS, Thursday September 23
- ROYAL CHALLENGERS BANGALORE v CHENNAI SUPER KINGS, Friday September 24
- DELHI CAPITALS v RAJASTHAN ROYALS, Saturday September 25