Halloween is just around the corner, with kids getting excited for pumpkin carving, trick-or-treating and spooky decorations.
But what are some of the best Halloween jokes for kids?
Here’s what you need to know.
These are 25 of the best Halloween jokes for kids
- What monster plays tricks on Halloween? Prank-enstein!
- What’s a witch’s favorite subject in school? Spelling
- What does a witch use to do her hair? Scarespray!
- What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog? He is mist
- How do you fix a cracked pumpkin? A pumpkin patch
- What do you call two witches living together? Broommates
- What happens when a vampire goes in the snow? Frostbite!
- What position does a ghost play in hockey? Ghoulie
- What do you call a witch who goes to the beach? A sand-witch
- Why did the zombie skip school? He felt rotten
- What is a vampire’s favorite fruit? A blood orange
- What instrument does a skeleton play? The trombone
- Where do baby ghosts go during the day? Dayscare centers!
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the dance? Because he had no ‘body’ to dance with
- What kind of dog does Dracula have? A bloodhound
- Why do skeletons stay so calm? Because nothing gets under their skin
- Why didn’t the skeleton cross the road? Because there was no ‘body’ on the other side
- Why was the broom late? It over swept
- What do ghosts wear when their eyesight gets blurred? Spooktacles
- What’s a zombie’s favorite cereal? Rice Creepies
- Where do ghosts go on holidays? The Boohamas
- Where do ghosts like to travel on holiday? The Dead Sea
- What do skeletons fly around in? A scareplane or a skelecopter
24. What did the fisherman say on Halloween? Trick or trout
25. What did the mother ghost say to the baby ghost as they drove down the street? Buckle your sheet belt!