Mini Babble, presented by NationalWorld’s Digital Trend’s Writer Steven Ross, is the sister podcast to Screen Babble, which features in depth discussion of TV content past, present, and future. Mini Babble sorts the wheat from the chaff to let you know what is worth watching over the coming week.
On this week’s podcast highlights include the I’m A Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here final which will see the next king or queen of the jungle crowned- and here’s hoping it’s not Matt Hancock. Crime drama Tokyo Vice, which sees Ansel Elgort play a crime reporter who is embedded with the Tokyo Police force and uncovers rampant corruption in the system, is also worth a watch.
American crime series, Secrets of Playboy, has been exported to Channel 4 and will be airing weekly - the series features archival footage and exclusive interviews and lifts the lid on Hugh Hefner’s empire. Another true crime series that is likely to prove very popular is Ghislaine Maxwell: Filth Rich on Netflix. The docuseries features interviews with survivors and was made following Maxwell’s trial, in which she was convicted for child sex trafficking.
Listen to this week’s episode
How to listen to new episodes of Mini Babble
- Screen Babble and Mini Babble are available to download on all podcast platforms, including Apple and Spotify
- You can join the conversation on our Screen Babble Facebook group
- If you’ve enjoyed the show or found it useful, we’d love you to give us a rating and review, as it helps us to reach more listeners.
- You can also follow our TV coverage on Twitter @NationalWorldTV - as well as @morelandwriter and @steven_jross
- Do you have a TV question you’d like the Screen Babble team to answer on a future episode, or a recommendation of your own? Send it to [email protected] or [email protected]