Premier League games on TV: Full list and channel info including Amazon Prime, Sky Sports and BT Sport
Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur and Arsenal v Liverpool are just some of the of live fixtures from England’s top flight being broadcast in March.
There are plenty of live televised Premier League matches for football fans to enjoy in the remainder of March.
Two massive fixtures in the race for the top four will be broadcast this month as Spurs face rivals Manchester United and West Ham United.
In the battle to avoid relegation, Everton take on in-form Newcastle United while Leeds United will also be in action twice.
Liverpool are still very much in the title hunt and they will be on our screens in the coming weeks as they look to close the gap on Manchester City at the top of the table.
Here is every Premier League fixture between now and the end of March that will be broadcast live including which channel/streaming service they will be on:
Live Premier League games on Sky Sports
Sky Sports will have six Premier League games to broadcast between now and the international break.
- Manchester United v Tottenham Hotspur - Saturday, March 12 (17:30)
- Chelsea v Newcastle United - Sunday, March 13 (14:00)
- Arsenal v Leicester City - Sunday, March 13 (16:30)
- Crystal Palace v Manchester City - Monday, March 14 (20:00)
- Arsenal v Liverpool - Wednesday, March 16 (20:15)
- Wolverhampton Wanderers v Leeds United - Friday, March 18 (20:00)
- Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham United - Sunday, March 20 (16:30)
Non-Sky customers can still watch the matches live via streaming service NowTV which offers several subscription and one off packages.
Live Premier League games on BT Sport
BT Sport will have two Premier League games to broadcast between now and the international break.
- Brighton & Hove Albion v Liverpool - Saturday, March 12 (12:30)
- Aston Villa v Arsenal - Saturday, March 19 (12:30)
These matches will only be available to BT Sport customers and can be live streamed via the BT Sport app.
Live Premier League games on Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video will also have two Premier League games to broadcast between now and the international break.
- Leeds United v Aston Villa - Thursday, March 10 (19:45)
- Everton v Newcastle - Thursday, March 17 (19:45)
Amazon Prime is the latest streaming service to broadcast Premier League matches and these fixtures will only be accessible to Prime customers.
Live cup games featuring Premier League teams
There are fewer Premier League games than might be expected in the remainder of March.
This is due to the international break which begins on Monday, March 21.
There are also plenty of domestic and European cup fixtures that will be broadcast live and will feature Premier League sides.
UEFA Champions League (BT Sport):
- Manchester City v Sporting CP - Wednesday, March 9 (20:00)
- Manchester United v Atletico Madrid - Tuesday, March 15 (20:00)
- LOSC Lille v Chelsea - Wednesday, March 16 (20:00)
UEFA Europa League (BT Sport):
- Sevilla v West Ham United - Thursday, March 10 (17:45)
- West Ham United v Sevilla - Thursday, March 17 (20:00)
FA Cup quarter finals (BBC/ITV):
- Middlesbrough v Chelsea - Saturday, March 19 (17:15) - BBC
- Crystal Palace v Everton - Sunday, March 20 (12:30) - ITV
- Southampton v Manchester City - Sunday, March 20 (15:00) - BBC
- Nottingham Forest v Liverpool - Sunday, March 20 (18:00) - ITV
A message from the editor:
Thank you for reading. NationalWorld is a new national news brand, produced by a team of journalists, editors, video producers and designers who live and work across the UK. Find out more about who’s who in the team, and our editorial values. We want to start a community among our readers, so please follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and keep the conversation going. You can also sign up to our email newsletters and get a curated selection of our best reads to your inbox every day.