The final round of The Masters takes place from Augusta National golf course in Georgia today with the first pairing out at 15:10 BST.
World number one Scottie Scheffler holds the lead by three strokes after round three with Australia’s Cameron Smith three behind in second and South Korea’s Im Sung-jae a further two back in third.
After three impressive rounds thus far for Scheffler the American looks like the favourite to secure his first ever major title but struggles coming down the back nine yesterday has given hope to the chasing pack.
Meanwhile, Tiger Woods will also be in action with many in attendance and watching live from home delighted to see the five time winner back on the course even if he is now unlikely to contend for the Green Jacket this year.
Northern Ireland’s Rory McIlroy will also be back out today but is also well off the pace and unlikely to achieve the elusive Career Grand Slam this year.
Here is everything you need to know about how to watch the final round of golf from the 2022 edition of The Masters online and on UK TV.
What channel is The Masters on in the UK?
Sky Sports have exclusive live coverage of The Masters and coverage starts from 9am on their Sky Sports Golf channel with their Live Masters Breakfast programme.
Live build up gets underway from 3pm on the same channel and coverage of the final round action begins at 6:30pm on Sky Sports Golf and 7:30pm on Sky Sports Main Event.
Meanwhile, highlights from the day’s action will be aired on free to view TV via BBC Two starting at 12:10am on Sunday.
The highlights will be replayed on the same channel at 1pm on Sunday.
The Masters live stream
All the action from the final round of the 2022 edition of The Masters can be streamed live via the SkyGo app.
All the action on the app will follow the same schedule live TV coverage while catch up will also be available.
Non-Sky customers can stream the action via NowTV.
The online streaming service offers a number of subscription and PPV options.
The Masters online highlights
Highlights of the action will be available to watch on the BBC Iplayer once all the action has concluded.
The Masters final day tee times
The full tee off times for the final round of The Masters are:
- 1510 Cameron Davis, Adam Scott
- 1520 Tyrrell Hatton, Billy Horschel
- 1530 Patrick Cantlay, Mackenzie Hughes
- 1540 Max Homa, Bubba Watson
- 1550 Tiger Woods, Jon Rahm
- 1600 Russell Henley, Daniel Berger
- 1610 Harold Varner III, Robert MacIntyre
- 1620 Sepp Straka, Tom Hoge
- 1630 Seamus Power, Kevin Na
- 1650 Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Joaquin Niemann
- 1700 Matt Fitzpatrick, Kevin Kisner
- 1710 Tony Finau, Sergio Garcia
- 1720 Lucas Glover, Patrick Reed
- 1730 JJ Spaun, Min Woo Lee
- 1740 Harry Higgs, Lee Westwood
- 1750 Si Woo Kim, Hudson Swafford
- 1800 Marc Leishman, Talor Gooch
- 1810 Hideki Matsuyama, Viktor Hovland
- 1830 Webb Simpson, Will Zalatoris
- 1840 Dustin Johnson, Cameron Champ
- 1850 Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa
- 1900 Tommy Fleetwood, Jason Kokrak
- 1910 Corey Conners, Danny Willett
- 1920 Charl Schwartzel, Justin Thomas
- 1930 Sungjae Im, Shane Lowry
- 1940 Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Smith
*All tee times BST.
More information on the tee off time is available at the official website of The Masters.