On a very special episode of The Reset Room podcast this week, I am joined by two highly experienced life coaches (and friends) who have come together to impart their knowledge and strategies for life.
‘Grittitude’ shares 18 gritty attitudes and asks readers to choose to live their lives with these attitudes in order to create a life of choice and positive experiences. The authors take you through many stories and strategies to help you get ‘grittier’ in those moments that things just feel a little harder than they need to.
Listeners will hear all about the mission of the book and how Kay and Jacqui came to write it together. They believe that anyone can benefit from picking up this book and asking themselves some key questions about how they are living their lives, and just what it is that they want to achieve.
Listen to the episode in full:
The Reset Room: subscribe and follow the show
- The Reset Room is a NationalWorld podcast which is all about equipping listeners with the tools they need to reach their full potential and is available on all podcast platforms.
- The Reset Room is available to download on all podcast platforms, including Apple, Spotify and Podfollow.
- If you’ve enjoyed the show or found it useful, we’d love you to give us a rating and review, as it helps us to reach more listeners.
- You can follow The Reset Room Podcast on Twitter @Reset_Room, on Facebook @TheResetRoom and on Instagram @resetroompodcast.
- Do you have a question you’d like The Reset Room experts to answer on a future episode? Send it to [email protected]