M&S UK Valentine’s Dine-In Deal 2023: what’s on Marks and Spencer Valentine’s Day meal menu, cost, how to buy
Treat your love to a delicious meal for less, thanks to the Marks and Spencer two dine in for £20 deal
Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and it’s a time to spoil loved ones. For so many of us, sharing food is a way of showing love, making a mouth-watering meal is the best way to mark 14 February. Eating something special doesn’t have to mean going out, however - once again Marks and Spencer have made it easy to eat well at home with their limited edition Valentine’s dine in meal deal.
You can buy the meal deal from 9 February up until and including Valentine’s Day instore. If you want to buy online, the entire range is avaliable for order now through Ocado - shop here. Be warned, however, the M&S two dine in deal is always very popular with shoppers and foodies alike!
What’s avaliable in the M&S meal deal?
For just £10 a head, you can get yourself a starter, main, side dessert and a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic drink, thanks to the much-loved Marks and Spencer deal.
Of course, you don’t have to be in a romantic relationship to take advantage of this offer, you can enjoy it with any beloved member of the family or friend.
Don’t forget that this year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday so letting M&S do all the hard work in preparing a tasty meal for your love does sound very tempting. All components are ‘bung it in the oven and pop the fizz’, so it’s a faff-free option.
What is available as part of this year’s Valentine’s Day dine in for two?
Here’s the full menu for 2023:
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Luxury prawn cocktail (GF)
- Cheese and souffle tarts
- Duck parfaits with orange glaze
- Three cheese bake (V)
- Crispy tempura vegetable fritters (VE)
- Prawn tempura with sriracha mayo
- Rump steak with peppercorn steak (GF)
- Sirloin steak with garlic butter (GF)
- Cod with tomato, paprika and sherry
- Butternut squash risotto (V)
- Herb-crusted rack of lamb
- Mushroom stroganoff pie (VE)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (V)
- Triple-cooked chips (V)
- Rosemary hasselback potatoes (VE)
- Cheesy spring greens (V)
- Vegetable medley (VE)
- Asparagus spears (VE)
- Purple sprouting broccoli, fine beans and carrots (VE)
- Raspberry profiterole stack (V)
- Billionaire’s pots (V)
- Chocolate melt-in-the-middle puddings (V)
- Lemon cheesecakes (V)
- Creamy berry dessert pots (VE)
- Chocolate and orange brownie (GF and V)
- Mini cheese selection (V)
- Conte Priuli prosecco
- Conte Priuli rose prosecco
- Conte Priuli Veneto blush
- Casa Clos Chardonnay
- Gold Label Sauvignon Blanc
- Facon Grabado Malbec
- Valdemadera Gran Reserva
- Pink raspberry lemonade
- Fizzero rose
Can I buy the Valentine’s meal deal now?
So, whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s, Galentine’s or even Palentine’s this year you can do it in style and on a budget with the M&S Valentines Dine In for two.