Valentine’s Day is almost upon us, and it’s a time to spoil loved ones. For so many of us, sharing food is a way of showing love, making a mouth-watering meal is the best way to mark 14 February. Eating something special doesn’t have to mean going out, however - once again Marks and Spencer have made it easy to eat well at home with their limited edition Valentine’s dine in meal deal.
You can buy the meal deal from 9 February up until and including Valentine’s Day instore. If you want to buy online, the entire range is avaliable for order now through Ocado - shop here. Be warned, however, the M&S two dine in deal is always very popular with shoppers and foodies alike!
What’s avaliable in the M&S meal deal?
For just £10 a head, you can get yourself a starter, main, side dessert and a bottle of wine or non-alcoholic drink, thanks to the much-loved Marks and Spencer deal.
Of course, you don’t have to be in a romantic relationship to take advantage of this offer, you can enjoy it with any beloved member of the family or friend.
Don’t forget that this year, Valentine’s Day falls on a Tuesday so letting M&S do all the hard work in preparing a tasty meal for your love does sound very tempting. All components are ‘bung it in the oven and pop the fizz’, so it’s a faff-free option.
What is available as part of this year’s Valentine’s Day dine in for two?
Here’s the full menu for 2023:
- Coquilles St Jacques
- Luxury prawn cocktail (GF)
- Cheese and souffle tarts
- Duck parfaits with orange glaze
- Three cheese bake (V)
- Crispy tempura vegetable fritters (VE)
- Prawn tempura with sriracha mayo
- Rump steak with peppercorn steak (GF)
- Sirloin steak with garlic butter (GF)
- Cod with tomato, paprika and sherry
- Butternut squash risotto (V)
- Herb-crusted rack of lamb
- Mushroom stroganoff pie (VE)
- Dauphinoise potatoes (V)
- Triple-cooked chips (V)
- Rosemary hasselback potatoes (VE)
- Cheesy spring greens (V)
- Vegetable medley (VE)
- Asparagus spears (VE)
- Purple sprouting broccoli, fine beans and carrots (VE)
- Raspberry profiterole stack (V)
- Billionaire’s pots (V)
- Chocolate melt-in-the-middle puddings (V)
- Lemon cheesecakes (V)
- Creamy berry dessert pots (VE)
- Chocolate and orange brownie (GF and V)
- Mini cheese selection (V)
- Conte Priuli prosecco
- Conte Priuli rose prosecco
- Conte Priuli Veneto blush
- Casa Clos Chardonnay
- Gold Label Sauvignon Blanc
- Facon Grabado Malbec
- Valdemadera Gran Reserva
- Pink raspberry lemonade
- Fizzero rose
Can I buy the Valentine’s meal deal now?
The 2023 Valentine’s dine-in menu is available to buy in store from Thursday 9 February and will be on the shelves until Tuesday February 14. You can buy the entire range online from Ocado now.
So, whether you’re celebrating Valentine’s, Galentine’s or even Palentine’s this year you can do it in style and on a budget with the M&S Valentines Dine In for two.