The Masters final round tee times UK: When the 2022 final round starts as Scottie Scheffler tops leaderboard
Scottie Scheffler is top of the leaderboard at the 2022 Masters tournament at Augusta National after three rounds but we are expecting a very interesting final round today.
and live on Freeview channel 276
It’s been another incredible edition of The Masters and the action is set to conclude with the awarding of the Green Jacket following the final round.
World number one Scottie Scheffler has a three stroke lead ahead of the last 18 holes with Australia’s Cam Smith in second and South Korea’s Im Sung-jae a further two back in third.
Former Open champion Shane Lowry and 2011 Green Jacket winner Charl Schwartzel are tied for fourth while Justin Thomas and Cody Conners are the only other players scoring below par after the first three rounds.
Here is the current leaderboard following the conclusion of round three, the tee times for final round and what time in the UK it all gets underway:
The Masters 2022 live leaderboard
Scheffler leads the way with a score of -9 after carding 71 in Round 3 but that score and his lead could have been much better if not for a disappointing four bogeys coming down the back nine.
The current world number one’s score is just one short of the -10 that was enough to secure the Green Jacket for Hideki Matsuyama in 2021.
Victory for Scheffler would secure a first ever major title for the American but Cam Smith is also hoping for his first big win after tying for second place at Augusta in 2020.
The Masters 2022 final day tee times
Scheffler and Smith will go out together in the final pairing of the day at 19:40 BST.
They will follow Sungjae Im and Shane Lowry who go out together in the penultimate group ten minutes before at 19:30 BST.
The final day pairing and tee times are based on players overall scores following round three, meaning the first two players out are those furthest off they lead.
They are Australian’s Adam Scott and Cameron Davies on +12 and +11 respectively and they will tee off at 15:10 BST.
Tiger Woods goes out at 15:50 alongside Jon Rahm while Rory McIlroy is out at 18:50 BST alongside Collin Morikawa.
The full tee off times for the final round of The Masters are:
- 1510 Cameron Davis, Adam Scott
- 1520 Tyrrell Hatton, Billy Horschel
- 1530 Patrick Cantlay, Mackenzie Hughes
- 1540 Max Homa, Bubba Watson
- 1550 Tiger Woods, Jon Rahm
- 1600 Russell Henley, Daniel Berger
- 1610 Harold Varner III, Robert MacIntyre
- 1620 Sepp Straka, Tom Hoge
- 1630 Seamus Power, Kevin Na
- 1650 Christiaan Bezuidenhout, Joaquin Niemann
- 1700 Matt Fitzpatrick, Kevin Kisner
- 1710 Tony Finau, Sergio Garcia
- 1720 Lucas Glover, Patrick Reed
- 1730 JJ Spaun, Min Woo Lee
- 1740 Harry Higgs, Lee Westwood
- 1750 Si Woo Kim, Hudson Swafford
- 1800 Marc Leishman, Talor Gooch
- 1810 Hideki Matsuyama, Viktor Hovland
- 1830 Webb Simpson, Will Zalatoris
- 1840 Dustin Johnson, Cameron Champ
- 1850 Rory McIlroy, Collin Morikawa
- 1900 Tommy Fleetwood, Jason Kokrak
- 1910 Corey Conners, Danny Willett
- 1920 Charl Schwartzel, Justin Thomas
- 1930 Sungjae Im, Shane Lowry
- 1940 Scottie Scheffler, Cameron Smith
*All tee times BST.
More information on the tee off time is available at the official website of The Masters.
How to watch The Masters
Sky Sports will have live and exclusive coverage of all the action across the weekend.