Calvin Kattar vs Josh Emmett: what channel is UFC Fight Night on? Live stream and latest betting odds
The two American featherweights are set for an octagon clash in Austin, Texas.
and live on Freeview channel 276
The latest action packed offering from the Ultimate Fighting Championship will be live on UK TV screens once again this weekend.
Other fights scheduled for the event include a middleweight bout between Phil Hawes and Deron Winn, as well as a lightweight contest between Joe Lauzon and former UFC Lightweight Championship challenger Donald Cerrone.
Here is everything UFC fans in the UK need to know about when the event is taking place, how to watch it and the latest betting odds:
When is UFC Fight Night: Kattar vs Emmett?
The event is set to take place in Texas on Saturday, June 18 2022.
However, it will actually be the early hours of Sunday morning for fans watching in the UK due to the substantial time difference.
The Moody Centre, a 15,000+ capacity venue in Austin, will host the contest.
What channel is Kattar vs Emmett on?
The coverage starts with a ‘Live Fight Night Preview’ followed by ‘UFC Connected’ - a show that “brings fans a unique look inside the UFC with exclusive access to fighters, teams and events from around the globe”.
Coverage of the Prelim fights starts from 10pm with the main card set to begin at 12am on Sunday.
Kattar vs Emmet live stream
BT Sport customers can stream the event via the BT Sport player.
The BT Sport player app can be downloaded from most mainstream app stores for mobile devices.
Kattar vs Emmett undercard and prelims
Other fights scheduled for the event include a middleweight bout between Phil Hawes and Deron Winn, and a lightweight contest between Joe Lauzon and former UFC Lightweight Championship challenger Donald Cerrone.
The preliminary fights before the main event are:
- Adrian Yanez vs Tony Kelley - Bantamweight
- Jasmine Jasudavicius vs Natalia Silva - Women’s flyweight
- Court McGee vs Jeremiah Wells - Welterweight
- Ricardo Ramos vs Danny Chavez - Featherweight
- Maria Oliveira vs Gloria de Paula - Women’s strawweight
- Eddie Wineland vs Cody Stamann - Bantamweight
- Phil Hawes vs Deron Winn - Middleweight
- Roman Dolidze vs Kyle Daukaus - Middleweight
The full card for the main event is:
- Calvin Kattar vs Josh Emmett - Featherweight
- Donald Cerrone vs Joe Lauzon - Lightweight
- Kevin Holland vs Tim Means - Welterweight
- Joaquin Buckley vs Albert Duraev - Middleweight
- Damir Ismagulov vs Guram Kutateladze - Lightweight
- Julian Marquez vs Gregory Rodrigues - Middleweight
Kattar vs Emmett betting odds
Calvin Kattar is the heavy favourite to leave the octagon as the victor of the headline bout.
The Boston Finisher, with a record of 23-5, is 2/5 on to have his hand raised while Josh Emmett, with a record of 19-2, is the underdog at 15/8 to win.
*Odds correct at time of publication.