Love is Blind season 4 has officially dropped on Netflix, as 30 hopeful singletons compete to fall in love, sight unseen.
Fans are still reeling from season 3, which saw two couples Alexa and Brennon and Matt and Colleen make it to the altar. Viewers were recently given an update on how their love stories are doing in Love is Blind After the Altar in February 2023, which revealed some shocking news about SK and Raven.
Netflix have already prepared fans for the drama in the season 4 trailer which hints at a shock twist. So, when can you watch Love is Blind season 4 on Netflix and what can you expect? Here’s everything you need to know.
What is Love is Blind about?
Love is Blind is a reality dating show that aims to match 30 singletons sight unseen. The men and women meet in pods, where they can get to know each other and form an emotional connection, it’s only when they get engaged that they meet face to face in an identity reveal. Following agreeing to tie the knot, each of the couples move in together and has four weeks to plan their wedding day, with viewers kept guessing along the way as to whether or not they’ll say I do at the altar.
Where is Love is Blind set?
Love is Blind takes place in a new location every season, this season it will be based in Seattle, previous seasons have been located in Chicago, Austin and Atlanta.
Is there a Love is Blind season 4 trailer?
Netflix released a trailer for Love is Blind season 4 on 8 March and boy does it bring the drama. In the trailer we get a glimpse at the new cast members along with the setting for this year’s season. It gives away some pretty juicy details, including one contestant who shares that he proposed to the wrong woman and is going to propose to another and one panicked groom who realises his bride to be didn’t turn up for her dress fitting. This season is looking like it will be the most action packed yet. You can watch the trailer for Love is Blind season 4 below:
Who hosts Love is Blind?
Love is Blind is hosted by Nick and Vanessa Lachey. The married couple who tied the knot in 2011 have presented the Netflix series since season 1. Nick was previously married to singer Jessica Simpson, with the pair starring in reality TV series Newlyweds: Nick and Jessica in 2003.
When can I watch Love is Blind season 4 on Netflix?
The first five episodes of Love is Blind season 4 are available to watch now on Netflix. The series has a staggered release with episodes dropping on a weekly basis every Friday for the next four weeks.
Here is when all episodes of Love is Blind season 4 will be available on Netflix:
- Friday 24 March: episodes 1 to 5
- Friday 31 March: episodes 6 to 8
- Friday 7 April: episodes 9 to 1
- Friday 14 April: episode 12
Who stars in Love is Blind?
Netflix have revealed the cast for season 4 of Love is Blind. 30 singletons from across Seattle will head to the pods with the hope of falling in love and getting hitched.
Here are the contestants for Love is Blind season 4:
- Amber, 34: Flight attendant
- April, 29: Sales and marketing coordinator
- Ava, 32: Communications Specialist
- Bill, 33: Real Estate Investor
- Bliss, 33: Senior Program Manager
- Brandie, 39: Real Estate Broker
- Brett, 36: Design Director
- Chelsea, 31: Paediatric Speech Language Pathologist
- Chris, 32: Technical Recruiter
- Conner, 28: Operations Manager
- Irina, 26: Business Owner
- Jack, 30: Software Sales
- Jackelina, 27: Certified Dental Assistant
- Jimmy, 29: Technical Product Manager
- Josh, 31: Project Engineer
- Josh “JP”, 30: Plant Operations Director
- Juan, 30: Mortgage Loan Officer
- Kacia, 31: Family Support Specialist
- Kendra, 33: Social Worker
- Kwame, 33: Sales Development Manager
- Marshall, 27: Marketing Manager
- Micah, 27: Marketing Manager
- Molly, 32: Marriage & Family Therapist
- Monica, 31: Elementary School Teacher
- Paul, 29: Environmental Scientist
- Quincy, 36: Gym Owner & Fitness Coach
- Ryland, 29: Commercial Insurance & Real Estate
- Tiffany, 37: Client Lead Recruiter
- Wendi, 28: Aerospace Engineer
- Zack, 31: Criminal Defense Attorney
Will there be a Love is Blind season 5?
Love is Blind will be returning for a fifth season, in an interview with Women’s Health series hosts Nick and Vanessa Lachey revealed they it had already been filmed. Nick said: “We’ve filmed five seasons. Every single one has been so different from the others, so that’s what makes it interesting, what makes it intriguing for us allows us to approach every single season with a fresh attitude and fresh perspective.”